Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snoring With My Mouth Closed

Color-2. Color 1

This is the case. Once I identified the planes to be treated with different shades start with the plain color, the color that I call base. In this case a range so that no distortions toned too. You will see that I have separate layers depending on the treatment you want to give each color or effect. I could not resist to put some requirements in a character ... layer "Volume 1" is one that multiplies the base color or background and create the volume. Layer "effect" is the book for things like blood ... There is also a layer used for gradients and color applied on the basis of a layer also multiplying (see rats below left). This is the beginning of the process in a way of working with color, making it clear that each artist has his method and all are equally or more valid than this.
continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment