Friday, February 18, 2011

Nadine Jansen Racquetball



... And as I got tired of waiting model for my last lap and I do not get me ... just posted it ...
hook known also look heh, heh, heh.
.. Ah ... also the chair ...
It took 400 grs. thread or yarn approx. needle and 31 / 2, was fast work, if needed electrocardiogram are points in the previous post this, this I believe is the last lap I weave through now and switch to another topic ...
... And this is ...? For now I give to give to the coat of the challenge and being well I will, at least it cheers me echo all the time heh, heh, heh. the colors are not appreciated as well, but there you go, and the truth is that yew ocupadita just because I'm enjoying the company of my precious cuñadita came to stay with us and you know that my tongue it does not stop me, hopefully not the chatter has stunned me so my husband always says he does not know that she is too talkative so there we will drive to the track two, ji, ji, ji. Thanks for keep visiting this space and continue to write to my mail, I try to respond as soon as I can, remember it is my privilege to serve and do so willingly, you know that I love and leave now. Much love and rich blessings of our good and loving God.

"Behold, thus is the man blessed who fears the Lord."
Psalms 128:4

0 comments:

Post a Comment