Friday, February 4, 2011

Highly Coupled Module Difficult

finished 3 rd lap I'm knitting skirt skirt finished

I said, the issue remains skirts and this is what I'm knitting but in brown ...
Here is the pattern ... although in another language is easier.
qui ... And I was a couple of days ... and advanced a little more and I hope to show the full skirt in the prox. post.
And so struggling with the high heat that is being felt in this part of Lima and other influenza viruses that are the order of the day ... I think I'm running out of both nose ring, heh, heh, heh, but that he was going to do I am mortal, I'm alive and nothing excenta of infection, just the desire to knit not just thank God. finishing her skirt will come with all the tejijuntas and while my baby is decided on the colors you want, I enjoy every day of my life as if it were your last ... these days I was surrounded by family on my behalf and on behalf of my husband I realized that while they admire the way I see life not agree on the concept of "full life already received" and it is perhaps because they are at the stage where I was before when I saw it with my full health and strength and felt I could carry the world on my shoulders if necessary in order to "be happy my way ", facing the problems alone and smiling on the outside but inside estviera a purse, so my pride is intact if they knew that everything we call good and fun is so fleeting and empty ... and that joy and happiness that we "enjoy life in our own way" is momentary not useful for truly difficult times of life, how would sow in the hearts of the people that there is something deeper and eternal God But the God of truth, not the Sunday Mass or the procession, but that God who is alive and who loved us so much that he gave his only son and we do not we received, which are not nonsense, no waste of time ... so I can not change people, but my consolation is that God does and He will one day touch their hearts and they will find peace and true happiness I found it myself. And as sure and I got bored and left me with all my love to the prox. post. Qui my eternal God bless and keep me forever.
"Do not remove from my mouth at any time the word of truth, because in your righteous hope."
Psalm 119:43

0 comments:

Post a Comment