Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Size Comparison People



Coffee finished the skirt she was weaving and I was so ... Thanks to my friend Russian Alisa helped me in translating the pattern and I like knitting that I love the outfit, the original model your employer is here.

Le variƩ circles the reason for this because I was not given much to work by joining pieces, the point is this diagram .
... and edges are separating the times of the skirt I made with it ...
Since I can not stop and started a skirt for me the same color, but in another model that will mark the next post. And then will come the advances of beautiful where I signed the let with the photo you just took of my nieces who were at home today and made my day ...
So much for talk, love them very much, God bless you always ...
"I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies as in all riches."
Salmos119: 14

0 comments:

Post a Comment