Monday, January 10, 2011

What Is The Ingredients In Cork Grease

summer curtains

This is the blouse of thread and finished without losing time wore on special occasions, I could take better pictures because my model is going well ocupadita but I leave my source of inspiration for people who dare to weave are fresh and delicate look good.
This is the pattern that the story and although this in another language may help them chart reading of pineapples in the top I made up my own point and the entire sleeve knit to make it fresh pineapples.
So I had my work ...

... My model came here !!...
And so I wore it ... How wonderful I am ..! Do not you think ...? heh, heh, heh ... if I still do not lose my vanity ...
The detail of these items is used as loose, giving the appearance of slenderness in the figure (but has not ji, ji, ji) if you use the right thread shall fall and you will see light without casters rolls or mortify us so I think a majority.
For now I'm about to finish the 1st lap of the several that I plan to weave and may be the subject of the next post, consreguĂ­ a book he was looking for a long time and maybe I put out a little bit of knitting habit at times, but still be just a little bit, it's good to nurture our minds with good reading and if the Word of God better. This concludes my report for today and leave you with my love bigger every day. God bless me.
"Bless my soul, Lord, and forget not all his benefits."
Psalms 103:2

0 comments:

Post a Comment