Thursday, January 27, 2011

Multiplication Table Chart Printable

skirts now! Fine Robes

Ooooolis ... ! finally coming back I was busy with family visits summer, sui course I enjoy company, but I'm back and as I said I stopped knitting NMO and this is the skirt that although he was about to finish the little time I took the model for the look here. This model is HERE ... I think if you like ...
.. Do not see the truth hanging wire ... heh, heh, heh?

This if the edge and over ...
This is what goes process ... clear now three unwoven heh, heh, heh ...
The pattern of this skirt is also on this blog HERE and clear I'm making changes, from the color because it got dark green is the original and many more things ...
This is a camperita and made with love for a girl that I love and who turns a year old soon ...
You see no time to loose with the fabric, but sometimes my health does not help much as I am the way to keep busy and giving can still ... although it seems that my beloved also enjoy ... I think they have no other heh, heh, heh and ... Seriously, I live happily every day thanking God for the beauty of my life because while we still breathe because I have and thank the secret to not feel burdened with the adverse circumstances of the moment is to think that someone very powerful has contol and that is God, of course, if we give him control, he will take care of everything and in the meantime we will fill you with His peace, because he sees the end of this situation and give us victory, whatever the nature of the problem, only we must believe that He is real, you can see it in me and in such situations around, so spirit friend, trust in God and He will. This concludes my talk for today and I love my good God give them a good day ...

"Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in Him, and He will."
Psalm 37:5

0 comments:

Post a Comment