Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ballantines Bottle Old

... A cool shorts ...

Holis my Nanita ... and walk around saying my daughter just a few days ago came his trip to Tarapoto (is smeary term of endearment in the jungles of Peru). ... Good '... and spent the holidays this year fall of kings morning is celebrated in Spain, or sit here, but I want to catch up on my theme .. FABRIC ... because I never stopped knitting and here is the pairing I did order, the reasons are the shawl is here.

... In every sense
The reasons are these, although the original pattern of the shawl is square because the piece is rectangular, but I had to work too triangles to the shape he wanted and so I went ...
express This is a shawl I made for my friend for his birthday ... good thing was that he liked.
And I is almost finished knitting a white linen jacket with 2 threads I started knitting after my girl made a mistake in buying the yarn (I brought in another), but I estimate that and will stay to finish in the fall because right now I'm knitting another thread for the summer and then I unleashed by Quie skirts and soon we'll see. This concludes my report for the beginning of the year, I leave you with my eternal love and desos that the Lord Almighty is blessing me and how I want to stay at your house this verse is the word that fills me with joy and hope, here you share them ...
"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man The things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
1 Corinthians 2:9

0 comments:

Post a Comment