Friday, December 17, 2010

Pregnancy Test Blue Dots Not Line

a coat shawl a. .. Grab

our Lima While we prepare to welcome with open arms I know that summer in some parts of this vast land is very cold and want to share this beautiful shawl pattern crochet and more or less easy to do, someone might be interested and are encouraged to do so ...

Click on the picture to enlarge it ...
For now I have transformed the idea, but that's another story to come later ... now I would like to make a point here other than to thank the countless messages I receive my mail and also the sweet comments left on this little house virtual girlfriends would appeal to consult me \u200b\u200bensure that well-written leave your e-mail because sometimes I can not answer because it simply does not accept the direction that I leave and I am disappointed to serve wholeheartedly, this happens with Venezuelan sister wants to know about the slopes, thanks to I propose some ideas as Lu of 12 years old from Argentina and I'll post prontito regard. Lueguito see you again with more news, having a nice weekend ... do not spend a lot ... Muchíiiiiisimos Give my love and abundant blessings.
"Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: Behold a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. "
Isaiah 7:14

0 comments:

Post a Comment