Thursday, December 9, 2010

Netopia Ter Gusb2-n For Winxp

girl dresses crochet thread

This is the tree to crochet, holiday work only for this year, I could do for lack of time, who I would say that lived on it now I do not keep up knitting, this tree I do it a second time and I did 2 years ago, but fell in love with his girlfriend last year and gave it away ... today I did another following the same pattern only changed the decoration with simple red bows and I think it was cute ...
















And as you see the Spirit Christmas tree came home, did not save any corner, My daughter thoroughly enjoyed every 8 diciebre that is dedicated to Christmas decorations and culminated with the oatmeal cookies, although as we have seen great things in the house I share these experiences with you hoping lovingly prepare our hearts also to receive a new year with hope ... and ... tissue? ... Ah ... I'm knitting garments for BBA and that will be the next post ...! I leave for today and God bless me forever.
"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us benefit The God of our salvation." Psalm 68:19




0 comments:

Post a Comment