Friday, November 26, 2010

Kates Playground Full Set 2010

Y. ..

... And the thread is not finished ... I got this dress and even play him enough for a scarf or shawl good flirt, this is for a BBA from 0 to 3 months approx.


These dresses, I'm always with the same pattern on the bodice, which I learned in a step by step HERE bottom and always test new points as I share today ...
this if it's the special part of this post. This brunette beauty is my niece who is the daughter of my sister N ° 6, this beautiful girl tene 07 months and which earned the jardinerita I did last time, then had to make some adjustments but I could not wait for it and I took the photo as soon as you put the garment.
This is a purse that my mom used in bringing his hand stuff y. .. "Who did it? ...!!! Then she ...!!! see where I got the weaver ... If .. heh, heh, heh, and I'm throwing flowers ...
She is my sister and my niece ...
My mom on the day of his birthday No. 70 surrounded by a lot of family who met at home ...
grateful I am so happy God that my mom brought home to visit for a few days after 2 years, thanks to the I can still enjoy his wise counsel and love of mom, and ask only what is left of life (would be quite ) serve to bring glory and praise to Him because this is the best purpose of life that we have, if so help us to do everything well. For now I will leave, today I have a meet, have a good weekend and we are already seeing. Much love to you. and may God bless and save me.

"The righteous shall rejoice in the Lord and trust him, and will glory all the upright in heart. "
Psalms 64:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment