Friday, November 19, 2010

Big Booty Woman Cartoon

Jardinerita

Threat finished !!!... fulfilled, eque hope is the last project in this color hehe , je. here I leave patterns that inspired me to do so.
So was the back
This is the point that I liked
much
point Pattern
large application Flor
Flor small
This is standard with more or less guided me as to the steps and found him on the blog Jeanet that has everything to BBs
I tried to do at this point but not covered my expectations or will not give to both my skill I took it rather well, also takes a lot of material.
for today I leave them with this verse from the Book of Wisdom makes me examine me to make sure that whatever it is large or small do it for the name of God may be glorified. Love to all and blessings muchiiiii ... potholes.

"Whatever you do, work at heart, as unto the Lord and not unto men, knowing that the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance, for ye serve the Lord Christ."

0 comments:

Post a Comment