Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Own A Store, What Should I Put On My Resume

BB Blouse for girls

Another piece I just finished ... although it seems a dress is actually a blouse for girls from 7 - 9, is made in cotton yarn touch veranil 3 strands 150 grs. approx. is pretty cheap, the clothes in this material are well ligerita and depends on the job ... Of course you give him, but I can not do links so I try to always make looks a burullo ... But just think this was nice.


This is the point scheme applied for if anyone would like ...

and weaving are not stopped and what I do is going to sell well thanks to God, I'm learning to put a price on my work myself, although I still say it is very cheap, I am happy to receive what I consider fair, I found a verse in the Bible that helped me feel better by offering my tissues and says ... " The man will be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth, and you will be paid as the work of his hands. " so I try to do, thanks to you who share their knowledge unselfishly I could be learning and improving and every day in this beautiful art of weaving and God Bless financial support provides us with him, I leave for today with all my love and we are looking at a future. God bless me forever.
"Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that wait for him."
Proverbs 30:5

0 comments:

Post a Comment