Friday, March 18, 2011

Reno 911 Costumes Deputy Travis Junior

Advances covered oriental dresses

Holis
my friends reported to the clogged progress we are making in the Alecrochet tejijuntas organized, I am speaking I spent yesterday by his blog and invited us to publish our progress today ... So here I am ... stands the work while because I have more gray wool aprivisionarme to finish, I noticed many turns to take the picture because he is missing me avanzadito length a few cm. for armhole, I was kicking around with the granys but there you go ...
Here are the piece in your home here are noticed better colors but they lack the gray band, I hope the next post this topic is already covered by the owner looked over (my Ale) that awaits excited.
I'll be right back to my tissue appears to be down a little heat and causes and weaving , I have endless work half and I'm starting to finish it this time I'll try to do in order ... one by one ... je, je, je to see if I can, to the friends who kindly write to me about my health preocupaditas say it is okay as far as possible, I have noticed lately a motion constraints are added to the list but you know are not fatal, this coming week I start my period therapies and walking because it is how far I go out of my house, but this God Bless because he knows it and for me these things happen, my mind does not diminish, and live happily grateful to God for the blessings I have in all areas of my life through this difficult ordeal of my illness, I know he has control of all things and that's enough for me, thank you for not leaving to visit me and my followers to decide incorporame on your preferences. Almighty God bless and keep me forever ... I love them very much.

"Know therefore that Jehovah your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy to those who love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations, "
Deuteronomy 7: 9

0 comments:

Post a Comment