Saturday, March 5, 2011

Normal Haemaglobin And Low Iron

...

Although I am in the final is still a lot of work. As you can see I'm high and volume and some Lighting the drawing. Regarding the previous post I've been grouping layers and created new ones. Basically I've put together the layers of background color, gradient volume was for each of the 4 levels deep. On the other hand I've created layers to help me put the colors that give birth to the figure (light), the layer where I put the shadows (black) and a normal layer (opaque) to detail, clean and place points of light (brightness). I have also expanded layer effects and, apart from blood'm getting some texture (see monster). Textures can be a double-edged sword, you have to be measured, if we make very clear we will be wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment